About the Course
Training on Clinical Facilitation
Aim: To develop facilitation skills & practice in the facilitation of medical training.
this TOF does not include contents on designing & developing training
By the end of the TOF, participants are expected to be able to:
- Define his/her role as a facilitator
- Identify the key elements of a safe learning environment
- Understand and apply active learning principles, learner-focused, in their facilitation
- Define a competence & understand how to use a competency-based curriculum
- Deduct key components of a session and recognize learning activities
- Prepare a session using a session plan
- Facilitate a session including teaching a skill
- Provide constructive feedback
- Identify and apply facilitation skills, including the use of icebreakers, energizers, various teaching methods, good questions & answers
- Distinguish the different types of assessments
This training is designed for healthcare workers who will facilitate training within MSF projects.
- Active learning methods, experience sharing and learning from peers through forum and virtual sessions
- Use of the online .
For a duration of 3 weeks, the participants will learn actively through
Please ensure approval of Line Manager (or Development Advisor if you are between missions) & click to ENROL ME to request your enrolment in next training.