About the Course
The hub is a resource that links to micro-learning modules for newborn care and is available to any medical staff caring for newborns.Modules will be gradually published focusing on different aspects of newborn care (from routine care to feeding a sick newborn and more!)
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The hub is intended for nurses, midwifes, clinical officers and medical doctors working in MSF and caring for newborn.
At the end of each module proposed in the hub, learners will be able to:
-Evaluate, diagnose and manage the newborn according to the “neonatal care clinical and therapeutic guideline MSF 2021”
And will:-Gain skills and useful tools to improve the newborn care in the MSF health facilities.
LIST OF CONTENTS
List of modules:
- Routine care
- Breathing difficulties
- Danger signs & assessment of risk factors
- Serious bacterial infections
- Care of low-birth-weight babies
- Complications of prematurity
- Hypothermia in newborns
- Breastfeeding and Alternative enteral feeding techniques
- Fluids and feeding in sick newborns
- Neonatal apnoea
- Neurological problems in newborns
- Nursing care
HOW TO ENROL
Self-enrolment in the Newborn Care Learning Hub.
No badge or certificate is awarded for enrolling into the Hub.