About the Course
- Identified and selected by OCBA.
- 690 EUR.
- tutored, with certificate. This is not an MSF certificate.
- 80 H/2,5 months to complete.
This training course is provided by IECAH (Institute of Studies on Conflicts and Humanitarian Action).
The specialization course "Water, sanitation and hygiene in humanitarian action" (Emergency Respond WASH Online/ER-WASH-O) aims to provide a specialized, practical and virtual training to humanitarian workers. All contend is intensively accompanied by experienced tutors and special attention is given to exchange and disunions on real experiences of participants on the online training platform www.campusiecah.org.
The course is aimed for people interested in specializing in water, sanitation and hygiene in humanitarian action. In the selection process, the previous experience of candidates in the humanitarian field and/or international cooperation or in related sectors will be taken into account.
Considerations external training:
- Since these trainings were created outside of MSF, MSF will not offer Tembo badges for these courses. In some cases, individual courses may offer their own certificate or other recognition when you finish the course. Tembo will NOT be responsible for the registration, operation, support, or certification of the course because it is an external platform.
- Remember that the completion of external online training does not exempt you from following MSF standards, protocols, procedures, policies or Codes of Conduct of the organization.
- If you have doubts about which course might be best for you or would like more information about accessing online training, please speak with your line manager/HR and ask for help.