About the Course
This Hub gives you access to the Ebola response strategy self-paced course (Ebola level 2) which trains to identify the characteristics of Ebola, describe the components of an Ebola response strategy and list the resources available for medical support.
This course complements the Introduction to Ebola course (Ebola level 1).
This Hub is intended for all staff involved in an Ebola response:
- Coordinators: Head of missions, Medical Coordinators, Project Coordinators and Project Medical Referents
- Nurses, Doctors, Midwives, psychologists
- Health promoters
- Watsan staff
- House staff
- Biomed staff
- Waste management staff
- Human Resources and Finance staff
- Laboratory technicians
- HQ staff
- You will get acquainted with the aim of the Ebola response strategy course
- You will find the criteria to help you choose the learning journey which matches with profile
- You will be able to access the enrolment key to register to each learning journeys
LIST OF CONTENTS
- Teaser of Ebola response strategy course
- Description of the two learning journeys
- Journey A Enrolment key
- Journey B Enrolment key
You are strongly encouraged to take the Introduction to Ebola course (Ebola level 1) before taking the Ebola response strategy course.
RELEASE & UPDATE
This space was released for the first time in March 2023.