About the Course
This course will introduce participants to cholera and its operational response.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is aimed at Syria Mission staff, all OCs and other partners (WHO).
- Detect a cholera alert within an MSF project
- Define an operational strategy for a cholera outbreak including WASH activities
- Interpret key indicators to monitor a cholera intervention using the MSF standard tools
List of Contents
- Introduction to Cholera
- How to investigate a Cholera Alert
- Cholera main lines of intervention: Coordination, Surveillance, Case Management, Preventive Measures and Community Engagement and Health Promotion.
This course consists of elearning modules, group work, videos, jobs aid and readings.
Participants will need to complete assignments and attend virtual sessions.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a badge and a certificate.
HOW TO ENROL
The Learning Unit will approve of the list of participants selected by the selection committee. This course is hence by invitation only.