About the Course
Many people require the use of Oxygen (O2) on a regular basis. O2 Safety Awareness is a fundamental training course for anyone working with medical oxygen. It highlights oxygen risks, increases safety awareness and communicates essential good practices used to reduce incidents.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
All MSF and MSF partner staff (eg MoH) handling and making use of O2 generating equipment and cylinders.
- to identify uses of medical oxygen
- to highlight the risks, causes, and dangers associated with using oxygen
- to identify and implement correct practice when handling, transporting and storing oxygen
- to engage all healthcare professionals in applying mitigating practices to avoid incidents
List of Contents
- Before you watch the video
- Oxygen Safety Animation
- Oxygen Cylinders Safety Measures - Poster
- Downloadable folder of Core Content
- O2 Safety Awareness Quiz
This course should take 45 minutes to complete.
Self-learning - animation video, poster and quiz.
A badge and certificate are given upon full completion and 80% success on the self-testing quiz.