About the Course
This course is only for OCB ICT Officers and Logs in charge of IT.
MSF Applications course aims at providing them with an overview on the main MSF applications and on the technical support needed for them.
In particular the course will focus on UniField and Ehealth, in order to prepare Field ICT Officers on the tasks and procedures needed to install, update, and troubleshoot these applications.
This course is part of the compulsory modules requested to ICT officers to participate in the ICT Week 2022. At the end of each module there is an evaluation test.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify roles and responsibilities related to the main MSF applications
- Explain the installation, configuration and maintenance processes for the applications, the servers or other tools used
- Identify the possible issues and/or address the troubleshooting request to the relevant people
List of Contents
Presentation of the main MSF applications: purpose, owner, support process
- Preparation of machine and installation procedure
- Back-up: configuration and monitoring
- Main troubleshooting issues
- Maintenance of the machines
- Updates of the operating system and the UniField Patch
Focus on eHealth
- What is eHealth and what is the ICT unit role
- Troubleshooting issues: Nestor, Firewall, application
- Escalation procedure and communication
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded a badge and a certificate.
HOW TO ENROL
Should you be interested in partaking, please contact email@example.com.