About the Course
This course covers the different elements of an ICT infrastructure and presents the tools needed to design and plan it. In the final test the participants are requested to design the ICT Infrastructure of their missions.
An optional chapter is added and is dedicated to VSAT: resources provided by Marlink about ITC Portal and incident management are available in this chapter.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Design an ICT infrastructure topology using Visio
- Explain the difference between Wireless propagation 2.4 and 5 Ghz
- Install Fortiplanner
- Use OBNT simulator
- Identify the components of the VSAT
- Apply the correct procedure to request licenses to local authorities
List of Contents
- Design and plan a Project ICT infrastructure: components and steps
- Introduction to Visio, FortiPlanner and UBNT Simulator
- Information on the characteristics and the components of the VSAT, safety measures
- Procedure to request licenses to local authorities
Upon successful completion, participants will be awarded a badge and a certificate.
HOW TO ENROL
Should you be interested in partaking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.