About the Course
Fortinet aims to provide ICT Officers and Logs in charge of IT with an introduction to the Fortinet tools and equipment according to OCB standards.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is only for OCB ICT Officers and Logs in charge of IT.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- explain the components and the structure of the IT network
- describe the VLAN anf VPN
- identify the possible threats and how to face them
- identify the components of FortiGate
- apply the firewall policies
- protect the network using security profiles
- install the firewall
- apply the correct firmware and config file
- connect it to internet and in the central management tools
- enrol switch and AP into the firewall controller
- understand the IP plan
- manage the local DNS and make the local servers available
List of Contents
- Netword basics
- VLAN introduction and configuration
- The Evolution of Cybersecurity
- FortiGate essentials
- FortiGate Infrastructure
- Virtual Private Network for Beginners
- Introduction to Forticlient
- How to use Forticlient endpoint protection solution
- Forticlient VPN
Participants will be awarded a badge and a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
HOW TO ENROL
If you are interested in partaking or have any questions about this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org