معلومات عن الدورة التدريبية
Welcome to the Menstrual Hygiene Management Interventions Course!
The effective, hygienic management of menstruation is essential for women and girls to participate in society with dignity and comfort. An integrated response to MHM in emergencies requires effective coordination across different sectors: Watsan, Health, Protection, Shelter and Education.
Watsan, Community engagement and Health promotion play a critical role in ensuring safe and dignified menstruation. All Watsan interventions must be gender, cultural-sensitive and inclusive.
Communities can self-identify the best solutions if they are included in the design phase of the project. Local rights organizations and women's groups can also help ensure that activities are culturally and contextually appropriate.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain the main reasons to do Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) interventions
- Understand cultural and social sensitivy to do a proper MHM intervention.
- Apply the policies and steps to do a proper MHM intervention.
- Identify the roles involved in MHM interventions.
- Provide menstrual Hygiene Kits to vulnerable women of childbearing age that are contextually appropriate, well received by them and feasible to maintain in good conditions.
- Know how to deliver mentrual hygiene kits and monitoring to do.
- Apply the steps to do a correct waste management management.
This is an autonomous and always open online course. You have to follow all the modules and, at the end, you can obtain a badge.
The time needed to accomplish the course is 4 hours.
Menstrual Hygiene Management Interventions in TEMBO is open and advised for every profile. It is suitable for Males, Females and others. Log/Meds/Admin/Coord everyone can benefit from being aware about this key subject. Today 26% of the world population are experiencing this natural process. Menstruation is not a problem, poor menstrual hygiene is !!
At the end of the course, you will receive a badge. To achieve this badge, you must follow all the modules until the end.