معلومات عن الدورة التدريبية
This is the course unit 4 of the Fellowship in Medical Humanitarian Action: Coordination of Emergency Preparedness and Response.
In this course unit, you will develop your competencies and skills in the coordination and management of emergencies, both in terms of preparedness and response.
HOW TO ENROL
You will be enrolled to this course after being selected for the Fellowship in Medical Humanitarian Action. The selection is done once per year and
communicated through the pool managers, development advisors and HRcos.
Badge at the end of the course.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course unit is available to all the participants to the Fellowship course of Medical Humanitarian Action.
At the end of this course unit, you will be able to:
- Coordinate and share information (with other actors and within MSF), and engage with communities in emergency situations.
- Design, implement, maintain and review an Emergency Preparedness Plan.
- Conduct Rapid Emergency Assessments.
- Plan and deploy emergency interventions.
- Conduct Monitoring and Evaluation activities in emergencies.
Module 1 – Introduction
Module 2 – Coordination, information sharing and community engagement
Module 3 – Emergency preparedness
Module 4 – Emergency response part 1: rapid assessments
Module 5 – Emergency response part 2: emergency interventions
Module 6 – Emergency response part 3: monitoring and evaluation in emergencies
Module 7 – Conclusion