About the Course
Workstation Management aims at providing all the information about the management
of workstations in MSF OCB, from main features of the MSF OCB Windows 10
Image to the updates and the backups.
This course is part of the compulsory modules requested to ICT officers to participate in the ICT Week 2022. At the end of each module there is an evaluation test.
This course is only for OCB ICT Officers and Logs in charge of IT.
Learning ObjectivesAt the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the main features of MSFOCB Windows 10 image
- Install/migrate the Windows 10 image on laptops using the deployment procedure in myHelp
- Navigate in GLPI to get the most relevant information
List of Contents
- What is specific for W10 MSFOCB version
- Presentation of MSFOCB W10 Image
- Fusion Inventory Agent (GLPI)
- Windows Defender
- Cobian Backup 11
- Windows update on the field
- Office 365, Microsoft 365
- Conferencing tools
Upon successful course completion, participants will be awarded a badge and a certificate.
How to enrol
Should you be interested in partaking, please contact email@example.com