About the Course
This course has been designed for individuals in UN agencies, NGOs, governmental agencies, and the private sector who are involved in the importation of humanitarian goods in the countries where their organisation operates.
Upon course completion, participants will be able to:
- understand Customs and Importation in the Humanitarian Context
- understand and apply formalities of Coordinated Cross Boarder Management
- understand and estimate the real costs for the importation of humanitarian relief goods
- appreciate the importance of documentation and information quality in customs management
- be aware of Customs modernisation systems
Learners are free to schedule when they want to connect to the learning platform to complete the modules. There is no specified time limit to complete a module or the whole course.
Participants will have to register on the Logistics Cluster Learning Management System.
Every six months, a live webinar will be organised by IMPACCT with all the people registered to the training who have completed all five modules. The dates of the webinars will be communicated to learners once they are registered to the online course.
List of Contents
The course is divided into five online self-paced modules. Each module covers one objective. For more details on the content of each module, please visit IMPACCT.
There is a quiz to be taken at the end of each module.
HOW TO ENROL
There is no application process. All you have to do is create an account on the Logistics Cluster Learning Management System.
Upon completion of all five modules, an IMPACCT certificate will be awarded to participants who have successfully completed the course.